If your SSL Security Certificate has expired or you wish to install a new dedicated SSL, please submit ticket to https://support.westnic.net/ with following information:
* a) Domain name for SSL renewal/installation (Domain name for SSL installation.
* b) Company name (commercial sites only) or Site Name (non-commercial sites)
* c) Full Name
* d) Full Address (including City, State/Province and postal code/index)
* e) Phone Number in following format: country code + city code + phone number. Example: +1 212 6711942
* f) Company Division (for example, "Sales" or "Support")
If you host your e-mail externally, we will need the following:
- Temporary e-mail address (one of the following: admin[at]domain.com, webmaster[at]domain.com or hostmaster[at]domain.com)
- Access point where we can login and check e-mail box
Please note that SSL renewal is not an automatic process. All certificates have to be renewed manually via https://support.westnic.net/. Sick of "SSL has been expired" messages? Purchase commercial grade SSL for 2, 3 and even 5 years! Please contact sales for great prices and discounts.